Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Languages customization and email events strings / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Languages customization and email events strings (13)

Posted: 12/17/2004 12:00:02 PM

Reply Quoted  

Any news about the email events? I mean, I still can't import email events from english to italian: they all appear empty after copying. I also reinstalled from scratch the whole packages version x.0.7, created a new regional (italian) but no way to import email events...

[Edited By MrDisaster on 12/17/04 4:39:19 PM]

Posted: 12/20/2004 6:10:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

MrDisaster wrote:12/17/2004 12:00:02 PM
Any news about the email events? I mean, I still can't import email events from english to italian: they all appear empty after copying. I also reinstalled from scratch the whole packages version x.0.7, created a new regional (italian) but no way to import email events...

[Edited By MrDisaster on 12/17/04 4:39:19 PM]

Sorry, no news yet. You can simply re-create the events in Italian. You have to come up with the text anyway...

Posted: 12/21/2004 4:44:34 AM

Reply Quoted  

Oh my... not exactly what I was expecting to do... I think I'll put that in "wait state" and try to find out how the template and permission system really works. As soon as possible however I'll try to translate the other parts in my native language, for my needs and for the other users as well...

Page:     1 2